Dog Daycare and Dog Boarding
Leave your dog in the excellent hands of a knowledgeable animal caregiver. With over 15 years experience taking care of our friend's animals, your hearts and heads are sure to rest easy while your best friend stays at the Bowwow Bed and Breakfast.Book A Meet and Greet
Let your dog have a vacation too!
Each night includes:
A half hour walk to the park
That’s a minimum. Some dogs need additional exercise and as time permits, I’ll walk them more.
Romp time in the fenced in yard
Our yard is not huge but its big enough to frolic.
Sleep in their very own doggy bed
Your pet stays in our spacious and durable home. All you need to do is bring your pet’s favorite sleeping bag/bed.
A custom eating schedule and meds
With details provided by you and with much experience, you can rest assured your pet will be happy!
All care instructions will be followed precisely.
Does your dog need special care? I have you covered.
Doggy Boarding - $40 per night
Holidays add $5 per night
Doggy Day Care - $30 per day
Half-day $25; Extended day $35; Holidays add $5 per day
Home Visit Drop-In - $25 per visit
Includes a walk, feeding or other care needed.
Walking the Dog - $15 per 30 min.
Typically includes a walk to the park
Before my son was born, I worked full time caring for horses and house sitting on people’s farms, watching the animals while their humans traveled. Now I am bringing the knowledge home. I am a stay at home mom, so your dog will have myself and Madox for company 100 percent of the time. We do not have any dogs of our own, but the dogs that have stayed with us in the past become a part of our family. We have a large vehicle for transportation in case of emergency or special pickup and drop off needs. I only take on one household’s dog(s) at a time to ensure the best possible care. References available on request.
A meet and greet is highly recommended.
- The Bugbee BowWow B&B is bowWOW. From our first meet and greet, to drop off, and pick up, Megan was wonderful. Our dog, Sammy, had quite an extensive stay with Megan, and with our near daily photo updates, we can tell he had a fun and comfortable stay! We even had to extend Sammy’s stay by one day at the last minute, and Megan could not have been more accommodating and understanding. We can’t wait to rebook with Megan in the future.
Narrisa C. – Jan 8th 2016
- Megan is a fantastic dog sitter! We have been sending our 2 dogs here for almost a year and a half. Megan, and the rest of her family, is great with dogs, and shows constantly that she truly cares about the special furry guests. We have Australian Shepherds, and understand their exercise needs, and they always come home well played and tired. We have a fairly rambunctious female Aussie, and she and Zetta play hard and wear each other out chasing and running around the yard. Megan is home all day, and ensures that all the dogs get plenty of human interaction.
Our dogs have several special needs, which Megan handles easily. She is extremely accommodating and willing to listen and work with the owners to pay attention to every little detail of their dog’s health and well-being. Megan is also very responsive with emails/texts and makes sure to send us several pictures throughout our trip to show how the dogs are doing — this is very much appreciated.
We feel so confident in Megan’s ability to care for our dogs that we wholeheartedly recommend her to people needing to board their dogs. Whether it’s for a quick overnighter or a weeklong vacation, rest assured that Megan will watch your dogs as if they were her own family.
Phil & Paige K. – May 10th, 2016
- Megan was amazing! I am so pleased to have found her as my go to dog sitter. She sent texts and pictures every day updating me on Podji’s time at her house. Megan is very easy to work with and responds quickly to correspondence. I will definitely be using Megan’s DogVacay in the near future.
Lori B. – Aug. 3rd, 2015
- Megan helped us feel connected to how our dog, Nahna, was doing while we were away on vacation. She sent us text messages with pictures of Nahna doing her daily activities. She seemed very at ease with our large dog nor did she blink when I mentioned the drool at our first meeting. (we have a Newfoundland). We would definitely ask her to take Nahna again in the future as she allowed us to take our vacation with peace of mind knowing our dog was well cared for.
Kim L. – July 18, 2015
- This is my third time working with Megan and her family for my dog Mosley. Another great experience! They are very understanding, flexible to work with my dogs’ many needs, and overall extremely pleasant. I also loved getting text and picture updates. I always know Mosley is well cared for. This time when I came to get him, he seemed like he didn’t want to leave!
Brad F. – Mar. 24, 2014
Need to send a payment?
Use this Paypal button and be sure to specify the amount you discussed and agreed to pay with Megan. Dates should be confirmed by email previous to sending money.